Struggling with Microbiologically Induced Corrosion? Join us next Thursday, June 27th at 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific for a webinar on preventing MIC in your new and rehab projects.
You're Invited to an Upcoming Webinar
June 27, 2019 @ 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific
Presentation Topic: 100 Year Design Life Against Microbiologically Induced Corrosion in Concrete Structures
Who should attend:
- Engineers specifying construction and rehab of large concrete structures where MIC is common
- Owners of large concrete structures where MIC is common
- Understand the cause of MIC
- Learn about approaches for preventing MIC
- Evaluate and identify the best solution for your structures
CLICK HERE to register via email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with WEBINAR 6/27 in the subject line.